Custom Fabrication Services of an Inline Filtration Vessel
We were recently contracted by a USA-based customer to design and build an inline filtration vessel. The customer required that the final product be able to handle pressures up to 7500 psig at 600°F and be constructed according to their 2D CAD drawings. Using our prior experience in similar projects we were able to select the material and production methods needed to build such a filtration vessel.
Material for construction included hot rolled, cold finished, age-hardened stainless steel bar stock for its ability to handle the high pressure requirements. To add additional heat protection, we coated all housing bolts with a layer of black oxide. Our fabrication work included CNC machining of the vessel parts and final assembly of the vessel, which subsequently passed ASME inspection and testing. Construction and delivery was completed in 8 weeks.
To learn more about this project and TruStop Inc.'s other abilities, see the table below or feel free to contact us today.
Custom Fabrication of an Inline Filtration Vessel Project Highlights
- Product Name
- Inline Filtration Vessel
- Product Description
- Custom manufacturing & fabrication of an inline filtration vessel.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- CNC Machined
- Material Used
- Hot Rolled and Cold Finished Age-Hardening Stainless Steel Bars
- Material Finish
- Black Oxide Coating for Housing Bolts
- In process testing/inspection performed
- ASME Inspected/Tested
- Industry for Use
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 8 Weeks
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
- Additional Facts
- Design Condition = 7500 psig @ 600°F