About TruStop Inc. - Facilities, Quality, Personnel & Employment
For over a decade, Tru-Stop, Inc. has been providing products and services across a wide variety of governmental and industrial markets. From initial concept through design, manufacture and test, Tru-Stop has been a premier manufacturer of precision components and turnkey systems for customers with very demanding requirements in the aerospace, defense, oil & gas, semiconductor, capital equipment, industrial and medical markets.
- Engineering design support of new product development
- Quick-turn prototyping through low, medium & high volume production
- Fully automated state-of-the-art precision machining centers
- Electro/mechanical, cable/harness, and box-build assembly
- ISO 9001:2008, AS-9100/D, and ASME (“U” & “R”) stamp certified
- “Dock-to-Stock” approved by major customers
- Central Contractor Registered (CCR) Small Business
Our products serve a wide range of end-applications where precision engineered and manufactured components are absolutely critical. From aircraft engine components to medical devices, in support of the war fighter and oil & gas exploration, we utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and certified quality systems to ensure the performance, quality, and reliability these demanding end-applications require.
- TruStop Inc. is ideally located only 2 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 1 mile from Interstate 10
- 60,000 square feet under roof facility
TruStop Inc. has implemented systems at its facility to assure that only conforming product is shipped on-time. Based upon past performance, TruStop has achieved "dock-to-stock" and "self-release" status with many of its customers within the aerospace, pressure vessel and commercial industries.
In order to meet the needs of our diverse customer base and industry segments served, TruStop maintains its Quality Systems in compliance with the following Quality System Standards:
- ISO 9000
- AS 9100
- ASME Sect. VIII
- FAR Part 21
- TruStop is always looking for conscientious employees looking for career growth opportunities. We always try to promote from within and give 100% effort to provide a safe, enjoyable workplace environment for our employees. TruStop is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free & smoke free work place environment
If you are interested in employment with TruStop, please e-mail your resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org